Tuesday, October 2, 2007

An Update

There is no picture day today - it is NEXT Tuesday. I don't know quite how I got that wrong, because, well being wrong isn't something that happens to me very often ;)

Also, got my SpotBot yesterday, and I'm here to tell you - I LOVE it. I need to get more special solution because it only comes with a little bottle, but it does the trick very nicely. My favorite part is that you set it on top of the spot, push a button and walk away while the little fella does all the hard work. It comes with a manual scrubbing attachment, but I've done enough manual scrubbing of Lulu's poopy place to last a lifetime, I'll just be hitting that automatic button, thank you very much.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming. If that means an actual post here, you might have to wait - it's kind of a busy week!

1 comment:

Lolabola* said...

I don't even have carpeting and I find this Spotbot business very exciting.