Friday, May 23, 2008

HeadSong Friday: Gone, Gone, Gone (Done Moved On)

The bass line here just gets my heart racing, and nothing is cuter than Robert Plant when he does that little run. This collaboration was so exciting in so many ways: two artists from very different genres, both bringing different audiences together, not to mention they both have gorgeous hair.

Heading out this weekend going to my hometown. Taking a long road trip with my sister and Joe-Henry to see my brother, my niece and her baby. I haven't been there in, well, over eight years. Way too long. I'm looking forward to the time with family, and to meeting the newest addition to the clan. So is Joe-Henry - he wants to be a big brother in the worst way, and this is as close as he'll get, I'm afraid, with my withered old eggs.

We'll take cameras and snacks, and you better believe this cd will be on deck.

Have a memorable Memotional Day weekend!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

suttonhoo said...

yay -- road trip!!!

happy trails, sweetie. and thanks for reminding me that I need to pick up this CD. dang.