Thursday, September 25, 2008

When You Feel Like Crying....

....Because Sarah Palin gave you shingles and it hurts now to sit down, because not only are they on your back, your hip, your stomach, but also, um, elsewhere....

....what you really need is a good laugh. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you:



Also, I am officially adding John Oliver to my list. You know, THAT list.

For when I no longer have burning blisters all over my lower half.



Hey, if you don't laugh, you'll end up in tears.

4 comments:

Lisa L said...

omg Annie....are you on adequate pain meds girl? If not, you need to call the doc. Please don't wait and try to 'deal with it'...shingles hurt.

Kirsten said...

John Oliver...you're right. Laugh otherwise you'll cry.

I, Rodius said...

I should watch more Daily Show. It might speed the completion of my transformation into a liberal leftist commie pinko. I used to think Craig Kilborn was good on that show, but Jon Stewart brings something more to the table: actual likeability.

Catootes said...

Go get them shingles medicated, unless of course they are caused by the presence of caribou barbie in the political spectrum and then I'm sorry, nothing will help what ails you.

Thanks for the daily show links, I missed the last few days of irony for laughter.

BTW, JH seems to be quite a gem.