Friday, November 21, 2008

HeadSong Friday: I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow

I was going to post another song entirely, something far cheerier, and something from this exact movie, but divine intervention popped this little gem right in front of my face on youtube before I could even look for the other one.

Sometimes, it's just that simple.



Now I know that George is never prettier than when he is being funny, but there is also something incredibly sexy about normal looking guys who can play the shit out of a guitar and enjoy playing music together. So, to top off the ice cream Sundae of silliness that is O Brother, Where Art Though?, I give you Dan Tyminski & Ron Block from Union Station. Dan was the voice of George in the movie.

Funny + talented = I feel all better now.

2 comments:

I, Rodius said...

One of my favorite movies ever, and the soundtrack, too, though I am so not a twangy country folky music kinda guy. I think it even passes Raising Arizona in my ranking of Cohen brothers movies.

anniemcq said...

OOOOHHH! RAising Arizona - a FAB movie. I'll have to put that on the netflix list.