Monday, September 17, 2007

Now I Remember...

....why I went into the arts! Because I am incapable of concentrating on things like health insurance and life insurance and retirement. If you're in the arts, you never worry about that stuff, because you know you have made a decision to go to the community health clinic for the rest of your life, amen, and you don't have to make a choice between Plan A and Plan B on the blue paper with the tiny, tiny writing.

Charley has made all the grown up choices already with his HR people at Apple, and I have gone along and said "Great Choice!" not being fully aware of the details, just the general knowledge that we have some coverage. Now I have to go through everything with a fine-toothed comb and make decisions like a grown up.

I see those words and numbers on the page and I just want to take a nap.

Still loving the job, though.

1 comment:

Lolabola* said...

oh I know that feeling. small text + things I should care about = nap time is imminent!