Friday, July 6, 2007

If You Were The World's Best Mechanical Engineer....

...you could answer questions about mechanical engineering until the Dew runs dry. But you might have a few questions for a six year old boy about stuff that a six year old boy might think about.

Here are the answers to your questions, World's Best Mechanical Engineer!

1. Who is your hero?
My neighbor Vic. He saved me when I fell down and went and got mom and dad. (after some pouting from his mom, he guessed his mom and dad are his heroes too.)

2. What is man's greatest accomplishment?
God. (It's that Lutheran Preschool he went to)

3. Who's your favorite cartoon character and why?
Daffy Duck & Sylvester, because they talk with lisps, like Thufferin' Thuckotash.

4. What is your idea of a perfect day?
Spending the day at my grandma and grandpa's house.

5. Are you ambidextrous?
No, I'm left handed.

6. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I would tell people it's bad to smoke cigarettes.

7. Do you think man will ever go to Mars?
Well...I don't think so. Well.... maybe I guess. Okay!

8. And most importantly: what is your favorite junk food?
Carmel and Doritos and Pixie Sticks.



But, sadly, not Mountain Dew.

The World's Best Mechanical Engineer had one more question for the boy, and it's this:
What's the best thing about being a six year old boy?

It's thinking about the good stuff you get to do when you're a grown up.
Oh. And playing.

Thanks for the great questions, World's Best Mechanical Engineer. You are the World's Best!

6 comments:

Lolabola* said...

that is the funniest photo ever taken.

I love Daffy Duck because he jumps around saying "woohoo" a lot.

mrsf5 said...

So, so, SO much fun: both the questioning and the answering. But, just between you and me, especially the answering.

I, Rodius said...

Wow. God is man's greatest accomplishment? That's some pretty heavy stuff right there, philosophically speaking. Bravo, J-H.

suttonhoo said...

delivering a missive from the WBME, who can't login to comment, give Blogger's recent changes:

I read Joe Henry's responses. I'll have to say that one of them will leave me thinking for a long time. Thanks for the 6 year old perspective on the world.

Thanks,
B1-67er

suttonhoo said...

p.s. I miss you when you're gone.

(we're all thinking it. thought one of us should say it.)

:)

anniemcq said...

Thanks, Friends!
I will be back soon for regular posting. The last several days have been very full and the internet connection at my in-laws house is not so great.

Franklin, it's just so nice to see you back in my comments section! I've missed you, girl.

And, Lola, rodi and suttonhoo (and WBME) - I miss you guys, too.